Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

I don't even care about THG, but some of these posts are borderline antagonistic.  I don't usually believe people are trolling, but when you call THG a fad and then in the same post say that the fad is over, that is either a severe lack of understanding of box office or you are a troll.

• Like 8

I'm not gonna comment in that thread but goddammit Hasan :rolleyes:

My thread will reopen. anything below 130 and it is destined to be reopened. even you know this, 17 million which is 2 million lower than THG while being in more screenings is a concern for the OW.1

Edited by Hasan Ahmad
  • Like 1

I don't even care about THG, but some of these posts are borderline antagonistic.  I don't usually believe people are trolling, but when you call THG a fad and then in the same post say that the fad is over, that is either a severe lack of understanding of box office or you are a troll.

it's just joking around. Don't see the harm

• Like 2

And again, some of these posters are mods.

My thread will reopen. anything below 130 and it is destined to be reopened. even you know this

Even with a 125-130M opening this movie will be fine. A what went wrong thread will be ridiculous for this unless it really tanks which it won't.

• Like 1

My thread will reopen. anything below 130 and it is destined to be reopened. even you know this, 17 million which is 2 million lower than THG while being in more screenings is a concern for the OW.1

Oh no, you mean the movie won't gross its budget for its OW?

This franchise is a gigantic profit-making machine. It could be doing half the numbers, and it would still be very profitable for Lionsgate. We can chuckle about it underperforming our expectations, but make no mistake, Lionsgate is perfectly happy with their swimming pools of cash.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 3