ACCA

Sony Pictures Hacked

This is shocking, but it feels like everyones totally ignoring it so they can focus on the more gossipy ones.

a comment in the The Verge article

What is wrong with the internet?

A conspiracy by MPAA and movie studios to manipulate lawmakers to take down tech giant is revealed – 40 Comments.

Tom Warren decides he’s switching phones – 600+ comments.

Edited by Goffe Ascending

I am not surprised. Sony needs a restart. But at this point let the hackers reveal everything and solve the situation before announcing the next person to get the job.

Edited by CJohn

Well this certainly beats the Fappening.  suspense.001.gif

2014 is the year of leaks.

Batman Vs. Superman trailer leaks at Comic-Con.

Expendables 3 leaks weeks ahead of release causing the film to fail at the box office.

Full Smash Bros. roster leaks way ahead of release.

Hundreds of celebrity nudes leak resulting in the Fappening.

Avengers: Age Of Ultron trailer leaks forcing Marvel to release it early.

The entirety of Sony Pictures leaks.

Edited by Chr1stm4s C00k13

Yeah, "the Academy award you so richly deserve". Puh-lease. Leo plays the same role in almost every film with a couple of exceptions (Django, I'd argue Titanic as well). I can only imagine him making Steve Jobs tortured and angsty like all his other roles.

Leo is awesome

• Like 1

Speaking of American Hustle, the emails also talk about David O's relationship with his transgender niece.

They really need to learn that some stuff shouldn't be sent via a mode where all data is permanent. That's what burner phones are for.

Edited by 4815162342

Fired for that with no mention of what looks like systemic sexist and racist hiring and salary practices (and no I'm not talking about Jlaw)? Or that there was a hack in Feb that she didn't alert anyone to or do a security overhaul on their vulnerable system?  Or that she uses "u" in her professional e-mails for you?

but she had less screen time so why should she have been paid more?

Because she was the biggest draw.

I guess I don't blame the studio for trying to save a buck but jeez I hope her agents work harder for her next time, sounds like they had to fight just to get her the same pay as Amy Adams who still made less than all the guys.