Neo

Alien: Covenant | 5/19/2017 | Who needs mystery?

I'd rather see a Bong-Joon Ho or Park Chan Wook's take on Alien (Great directors that have a real personal idiosynchratic expression not bound and entirely ascribed by western aesthetics, tropes, philosophy and idioms because this Creationist/Scientologist take is getting tedious) rather than enabling Scott to retroactively ruin the first one any further.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i would see park chan wook's alien. finally the alien would get to fuck someone, which is clearly all they've really wanted for the past 8 movies.

Did you miss the deep throats from the face huggers ?

The film has a lesser average rating on RT than Prometheus.

Granted I haven't seen both films and I don't particularly care for RT, but it just seems like an interesting fact given everyone trashed Prometheus and are expecting alien covenant to make things better.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, UNDERDOG said:

The film has a lesser average rating on RT than Prometheus.

Granted I haven't seen both films and I don't particularly care for RT, but it just seems like an interesting fact given everyone trashed Prometheus and are expecting alien covenant to make things better.

But "everyone didn't trash PROMETHEUS".

Considering PTHEUS did 51 ow / 126.5 dom and this one might have a similar reception, ~50 ow / ~115 dom looks like the high-end to me.

100-115 would be 80-90% of PTHEUS dom.