Ezen Baklattan

The Boss (former title Michelle Darnell) (April 8, 2016) - Melissa McCarthy

I hope this will have better reviews than The Boss and do well in the box office just to continue Meliisa's box office streak. Even terrible Tammy had good legs and ended with 83M.

On an unrelated note, still sucks she was not invited apparently tot he Gilmore Girls Netflix movies. I initially thought she's just trying to do damage control because she doesn't want to play secondary character anymore but I feel now she wanted to be aprt even for a cameo or something . Every The Boss press junket interview I've seen on the entertainment shows always had that Gilmore Girls question to her, she must be sick of it lol

I think im about to go all i jack and start writing walls of text when it comes to my dislike of MM AND her act. Spy was hilarious but it had nothing to do with her. Her Supporting Cast mainly Jason Statham and Rose Byrne were the ones that made that funny. Melissa McCarthy in my opinion hasn't really been funny since bridesmaids. This one looks just as bad as Tammy.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Baumer said:

I think im about to go all i jack and start writing walls of text when it comes to my dislike of MM AND her act. Spy was hilarious but it had nothing to do with her. Her Supporting Cast mainly Jason Statham and Rose Byrne were the ones that made that funny. Melissa McCarthy in my opinion hasn't really been funny since bridesmaids. This one looks just as bad as Tammy.

I would read every word of that because I completely agree with your whole post

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Baumer said:

Just as long as you aren't gross about it like that revolting troll known to mankind as Rex Reed, it's fine to have the opinion that Melissa McCarthy isn't funny.

• Like 1

To me Tammy wasnt even a movie. It was just a bunch of shit shot with a camera that they edited together to give the appearance of a movie. And didnt her husband direct Tammy? And hes doing this one too? Yea its going to suck.