LexJoker

4-Day Wknd Est: AS - 105.3M, Pad - 25.2M, TWR - 24.5M,Taken 3 - 17.44M (pg 109)

Wow. AS did awesome. Now I definitely have to see Serena. Could be a cult classic but at this point how did a director screw that up. 

MJ1 lost a ton of screens but still has a good per theater average, nearly matching Unbroken. Maybe it can gain a few screens back. Winning the year anyway.

And Blackhat. Damn. 

Edited by straggler

Do these morons not at all realise what they're saying? It takes one future employer to see these and bam: careers finished.

People have this strange tendency to think that twitter is this private space when in reality it's even less of a private space than actually going out and yelling on the street.

Edited by C00k13
  • Like 3

I really, really, really hate it when stuff like this happens. Someone gets upset when their movie doesn't do well and suddenly it's the commplete fucking collapse of our society/culture and the decaying of our generation, blah blah blah.

It's the aggravating little brother of the shit you see from some people whenever cape movies/sequels/adaptations do well. It's petty as all hell and I'm tired of it.

And it's even worse when they pull politics into it.

• Like 1

Do these morons not at all realise what they're saying? It takes one future employer to see these and bam: careers finished.

What is amusing is that they are completely misreading  the film.

Edited by dudalb

A little surprised Interstellar dropped only 43% despite losing over half its theaters. Looks like it'll get to 188-189 million? Not sure it has enough to go to 190 million without a long discount theater run.

• Like 2

A little surprised Interstellar dropped only 43% despite losing over half its theaters. Looks like it'll get to 188-189 million? Not sure it has enough to go to 190 million without a long discount theater run.

WB needs to re-release it based on that Hans Zimmer Oscar nomination.

• Like 1

WB needs to re-release it based on that Hans Zimmer Oscar nomination.

Paramount needs to go

"See the version of Interstellar that actually deserved the Best Sound Mixing Nomination! YOU WILL ACTUALLY HEAR WHAT MICHAEL CAINE SAYS"

And then we will fulfill the destiny of Panda's club

• Like 4

How are you feeling? 

Those are on the level of your average youtube comments / imdb posts under any story/video/photo on any site on any given day or topic.

Fixed.

Especially on news/entertainment/sports sites. They really need to just disable the comments on every post on those sites because it NEVER results in useful discussion or anything remotely resembling what civilized human beings should be doing.

• Like 2

Interstellar is still being held over at some science museums (weekends only). Could that be contributing to this weekend's smaller drop?

That's probably it. That will be ending soon after this weekend I'd imagine.

Good. I would seriously consider firing McCarthy. He fucked up big time in the game. 

I assume they're not because we got him to the NFC championship but next year, Super Bowl appearance or bust. We can't waste Rodgers' prime years with hesitant playcalling.

• Like 1