LexJoker

4-Day Wknd Est: AS - 105.3M, Pad - 25.2M, TWR - 24.5M,Taken 3 - 17.44M (pg 109)

Hemsworth and Evans are both very good but neither is a particularly big draw. Why am I seeing so much Evans vs Hemsworth stuff recently? And seriously, where is this "Evans is a bigger draw than Hemsworth" thing even coming from? Has Evans ever been in a non-Marvel movie that didn't bomb?

Well, the big thing I would have to say is, when Evans is in other movies, he's hardly considered the weak link in the casting as opposed to Hemsworth. He holds his own in such fare as Snow Piercer, Puncture, Sunshine and Scott Pilgrim.  

• Like 1

Only seen Collateral and Public Enemies from Mann. Loved Collateral, but I can live without Public Enemies

I really want to see Heat though

Do it

Last of the Mohicans too

• Like 5

Well, the big thing I would have to say is, when Evans is in other movies, he's hardly considered the weak link in the casting as opposed to Hemsworth. He holds his own in such fare as Snow Piercer, Puncture, Sunshine and Scott Pilgrim.  

When has Hemsworth ever been considered the weak link? He's been praised in just about everything, save his ridiculous accent in Snow White

I don't even know what you're talking about at this point

• Like 2