LexJoker

4-Day Wknd Est: AS - 105.3M, Pad - 25.2M, TWR - 24.5M,Taken 3 - 17.44M (pg 109)

Taken 3 and Imitation Game are having absurdly huge OWs over here right now. I love the Awards season  B)

Bring the money Bradley, bring the motherfucking money. I am gonna be honest, I was seeing the live stream of the Oscar Nominations in a class, and I couldn't hold a bit of excitement when he was nominated. He is one of my favorite actors working right now.

• Like 4

Obviously sensational for American Sniper but that would also be fantastic for Paddington (great to see a quality family film do well) and The Wedding Ringer as well. Blackhat is a total flop, unsurprisingly.

• Like 2

Taken 3 and Imitation Game are having absurdly huge OWs over here right now. I love the Awards season  B)

Bring the money Bradley, bring the motherfucking money. I am gonna be honest, I was seeing the live stream of the Oscar Nominations in a class, and I couldn't hold a bit of excitement when he was nominated. He is one of my favorite actors working right now.

I didn't love the movie but it's really some of his best work. Pretty reserved performance. nice change of pace. Had gotten used to the haywire routine he was pulling in the Russell movies.

• Like 3

Where does the $60 million 4 day come from?

$25 million (including previews)

$22 million 

$17.5 million ($64.5 million 3 day) 

$14 million ($78.5 million 4 day) 

I don't see where they get $60 million 4 day from a $20 million+ OD. It's not a franchise film, so it should hold up rather nicely. $75-85 million 4 day seems more likely at this point 

• Like 1

Blackhat is this year's Jack Ryan on a bigger scale. Just like Sniper is this year's Lone Survivor on a bigger scale.

Jupiter Ascending is this year's Pompeii on a bigger scale

50 Shades is this year's LEGO on a bigger scale

• Like 4

Where does the $60 million 4 day come from?

$25 million (including previews)

$22 million 

$17.5 million ($64.5 million 3 day) 

$14 million ($78.5 million 4 day) 

I don't see where they get $60 million 4 day from a $20 million+ OD. It's not a franchise film, so it should hold up rather nicely. $75-85 million 4 day seems more likely at this point 

Football playoffs should cause a bigger Sunday drop than that.

• Like 1