LexJoker

Weekend Numbers Jan 23-25 pg 46(AS 64 mill, Mom's cookies 15)

you're quoting a post from 8 hours ago. might've calmed by now.

It's been over a week since this movie expanded and some people are still weeping and gnashing their teeth at its box office performance.  Could she have calmed down by now?  I don't know.  However, the post is still unnecessary as well as extremely offensive.  And calming down is something a person should do before posting a diatribe like that, because it will give an opportunity to think twice and hopefully let the better judgement of restraint prevail. 

Enough of my rant. 

I am very happy that people are seeing AS and like what they see.  400m domestic here we come. 

• Like 3

You mean number one for the year:

With a small but not impossible chance of ending up in the All Time Top 10 domestic grossers (unadjusted of course). And it prob won't be there at the end of the year

Edited by solaris
  • Like 2

It looks like BOFA will miss 1B WW. Exchange rates really screwed it badly in Russia and South America.

The os auds have done their part. North America on the other hand... 15.gif

Edited by kayumanggi
  • Like 1

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So Exodus DID close this week! After only 6 weeks, wow! Even Ouija got 7.

Edited by Frozen

With a small but not impossible chance of ending up in the All Time Top 10 domestic grossers (unadjusted of course). And it prob won't be there at the end of the year

Yes, but forget about adjusted.  In this case, the film has been on line for two weeks.  So what it's doing is even more impressive.

• Like 3