antovolk

John Wick: Chapter 2 | February 10, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 8

Just now, RandomJC said:

Its a movie that I didn't need a sequel to, but I wanted more of the world. I'd love an anthology series on Netflix or somewhere that's basically just "The Continental Stories"

Yeah it didn't scream "i need a sequel" to me either.  Not that iI wouldn't mind seeing more exactly like you said, but I felt the movie ending was just fine for me

• Like 1

Just now, 75live said:

Yeah it didn't scream "i need a sequel" to me either.  Not that iI wouldn't mind seeing more exactly like you said, but I felt the movie ending was just fine for me

It set up a world that didn't need John Wick to be in it for it to be interesting. I'm really excited for this movie, it's coming out for my best friends birthday, going first day.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

It set up a world that didn't need John Wick to be in it for it to be interesting. I'm really excited for this movie, it's coming out for my best friends birthday, going first day.

Yeah I'll most likely see it first day as well

• Like 1

nice little teaser as it was good to see that world of his again.  Obviously too short to take anything away from it, but still hopeful for this movie, as I really enjoyed the first one :)