antovolk

John Wick: Chapter 2 | February 10, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 8

I really believe this will be like Austin Powers and Pitch Perfect and have an opening weekend higher than the original's entire domestic gross.

I enjoyed the first so much that I'm really looking forward to this, it created such an interesting world (especially loved the hotel and its rules)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, theultimatebiu said:

Reveal hidden contents

The first John Wick was pretty good. I enjoyed it a lot. Especially that they used Brazilian Jiu Jitsu / MMA fighting skills. Added a twist to the fight scenes.

Spoiler

End of the movie, he gets a second dog.

16 minutes ago, theultimatebiu said:

Hide contents

Didn't the dog die??

The first John Wick was pretty good. I enjoyed it a lot. Especially that they used Brazilian Jiu Jitsu / MMA fighting skills. Added a twist to the fight scenes.

yeah I really enjoyed the first one and hope this one is just as good

in regards to your spoiler about the first movie..

Spoiler

RandomJC is talking about the dog John Wick takes at the end of the movie.  Just a recap, when the last right is over, Wick goes into a building and starts to do medical care on himself and then they pull out and reveal it's a veterinarian's office.  Wick finds a dog and takes him out of the cage and they walk off together until the credits start

6 minutes ago, RandomJC said:
  Hide contents

End of the movie, he gets a second dog.

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

he got a new dog at the end. i think it's the same dog but i don't remember.

I just remembered.

This really was the ultimate white people revenge movie.

All for a dog (his girl got killed too but I feel he was more upset by the dog)

Edited by theultimatebiu

1 minute ago, theultimatebiu said:

I just remembered.

This really was the ultimate white people revenge movie.

All for a dog (his girl got killed too but I feel he was more upset by the dog)

His girl wasn't killed. She died from disease unknown. It's why she got him the dog, cause she knew she was dying and he needed someone to love.

Edited by RandomJC
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, theultimatebiu said:

I really can't remember shit about this movie beyond the fighting scenes.

6 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

I found the world building really interesting. Actually watched it a few times, and one of the few movies I bought on DVD in the past few years.

I actually remember more about the world and the story than I do the fighting scenes :P  But that's me and I like the fighting scenes and remember them too, but I cared more about the other stuff which is why I like the movie that much

• Like 1

I really gotta watch the first one again. I only did it once a while ago and I don't remember all that much about it anymore, only that it was vengeance for his dog, Theon Greyjoy, the MMA lady and that it was awesome.

Edited by Arlborn

9 minutes ago, 75live said:

I actually remember more about the world and the story than I do the fighting scenes :P  But that's me and I like the fighting scenes and remember them too, but I cared more about the other stuff which is why I like the movie that much

Its a movie that I didn't need a sequel to, but I wanted more of the world. I'd love an anthology series on Netflix or somewhere that's basically just "The Continental Stories"

• Like 2