Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers SB: 56, AS 24.1, JA 19 pg 54

So you love both JA and SS?

Yeah, I liked them both a lot. Big surprises.

Fucking America, because of them the original fantasy and sci-fi movies may be dead after this weekend (I know SS isn't original, but c'mon, nobody really knows the books :lol: ).

• Like 3

EOT is too good to have only grossed 100 million

It's fucking sad that sequels no one asked for (NATM3 and 300: 2) could even pip it, but it's also a travesty that TMNT nearly doubled it and people still preferred to see TF4 by 2 and a half times as much. What utter bull.

• Like 3

Jupiter Ascending is amazing. My only complain is not enough Redmayne, the man is brilliant with his campy over the top performance.

YES I felt Ripped off. I wanted more of him. Such Flawless Character. His brother too.

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 1

YES I felt Ripped off. I wanted more of him. Such Flawless Character. His brother too.

Douglas Booth was pretty good as well, but Redmayne was a God. He is only in the last 20 minutes of the movie or so. Besides that he has what? About 4 or 5 scenes. 

• Like 1

Douglas Booth was pretty good as well, but Redmayne was a God. He is only in the last 20 minutes of the movie or so. Besides that he has what? About 4 or 5 scenes.

Like about 7 or 8.

He  won BAFA today.He's coming for that OSCAH tho

B9WfXoFIQAINEuE.jpg

Edited by Dragon

Like about 7 or 8.

He's coming for that OSCAH tho

B9WfXoFIQAINEuE.jpg

Not sure if there are that many scenes with him before the 3rd act tbh. 

He gives a stunning performance in TToE.