grim22

Fifty Shades Darker | February 10th, 2017 | First Trailer on Page 13

4 hours ago, BoxOfficeChica said:

Aren't Fifty Shades Darker and Dunkirk both 2017 movies? So it would be the same awards season. It would also be 1D vs. 1D which the media would make into a thing, even if they've personally moved on from the drama. Initially, though, not liking this Taylor/Zayn collaboration as much as the songs from 50SoG.

I didn't like it at first. Like I was like what is this "music," and noise but I love it now. It's grown on me. I don't know if I'll like a month from now or whatever but I heard it on the radio on my way to work and I enjoyed it :ph34r: I really loved the 50 Shades of Grey soundtrack so I'm looking forward to what other music they have on there. 

This is terrible. I'm more interested in the soundtrack than the movie itself lol 

2 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Okay that's ridiculous. Literally everything this woman touches becomes successful. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 1

Everybody (Deadpool & Villeneuve guys) says Twilight is shit and S&M Twilight Fanfiction is shit too, yet hundreds of millions of people  with a vagina are deeply fascinated with this stuff.

Communication Breakdown.

26 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Everybody (Deadpool & Villeneuve guys) says Twilight is shit and S&M Twilight Fanfiction is shit too, yet hundreds of millions of people  with a vagina are deeply fascinated with this stuff.

Communication Breakdown.

It's like junk food. It is shit, but no one can resist it.

2 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Communication Breakdown.

I don't understand your giant hateboner against Deadpool and Villeneuve

And why not? It's escapism. It's Beauty and the Beast for modern times. So is Twilight. It's the most popular trope in romance and will never go out of fashion.

23 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

There's more interesting stuff going on in the 'contract negotiation' scene in Fifty Shades than in most blockbusters. But then again, people made their mind up about that movie once they saw the title.

This. All of this. 

3 hours ago, fracfar said:

The trailer looked like some Hallmark movie at first. Pretty shit, but it should still make $110m 

LOL at the idea of a Hallmark version of 50 Shades, an edit of the theatrical movie would be like 5 minutes long to meet that channel's Standards and Practices. Hallmark would make their own version, where Christian "tortures" Ana...as her personal trainer! As he whips her into shape, Ana feels new confidence in herself and opens her heart to love...and he's secretly an incognito prince...and they get married at Christmas! 

But Lifetime churns out the crazy stalker ex movies pretty regularly and they did do their own 50 Shades knockoff, the woman was older and divorced or something instead of a naive college girl.

Edited by BoxOfficeChica

Communication Breakdown.

Nah, real problem is the films keep hinting we are going to see some real bondage/S and M but they never deliver..........

You see more bondage in a typical cop show with a female lead then you do in this film.