baumer

Baumer's ridiculous, uninformed, stupid list of MY BEST 105 FILMS EVER , FULL LIST PG 42

I REALLY like Jaws.

But E.T is a ridiculously saccharine film with Razzie-worthy performances from all the actors, and especially the mother who cries like she's having a goddamn seizure. Bitch. And it's not emotional...AT ALL. 

The kid standing on the belly of the fat kid to kiss the girl was the only shining moment, though. 

Oh.. fair enough haha. I would have thought that the #1 from any given year would probably be on the top 100 ever.

He's not missing out on anything if he won't enjoy the classics you're referring to :)

James has a strange taste in films (look to his 50 films of the half decade list :P )

Locke wasn't Tele's #1. It was Boyhood.

• Like 2

I seriously think you have issues with anything that was before you were born.  You are missing out on a lot of terrific films.  I feel sorry for you, honestly.

Nope, Home Alone is still the greatest series of comedies of all time and The Addams Family is a close second. 

• Like 1

I REALLY like Jaws.

But E.T is a ridiculously saccharine film with Razzie-worthy performances from all the actors, and especially the mother who cries like she's having a goddamn seizure. Bitch. And it's not emotional...AT ALL. 

The kid standing on the belly of the fat kid to kiss the girl was the only shining moment, though. 

Sorry you feel that way.  

• Like 3

Nope, Home Alone is still the greatest series of comedies of all time and The Addams Family is a close second. 

those are still from the 90s though. I must admit I have only seen like 100 movies released before 1980. black and white movies used to scare me... I was a very sensitive child. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I know you people hate having fun at the movies.

I don't mind if you like Home Alone. I don't think its any good but I know many people do like it. But best comedy series ever might be pushing it. ;)

• Like 1

Maybe I will do my 100 faves. Certainly some wild cards that people might not expect on there...

I expect a full introduction and lecture on how motion pictures were invented as well.

• Like 2

Yeah, I know you people hate having fun at the movies.

I like home Alone, it was a family favorite around my home at Christmas time.. not one of my favorites though. I looked a ton like Macaulay Culkin at that age though..  :lol: thank goodness I don't anymore.

• Like 1