CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

A Sat that big for a movie like this would be shocking indeed. 

Would be 5th biggest. (well 6th in a month)  :P

All AVX shows at Silvercity Brampton are full from noon to night. 

Yep, I avoided that one purposely.

Lol the brampton punjabi youth crowd is coming in epic numbers for this movie today and tomorrow... 

I wouldn't know if that is accurate or not since most of Brampton is Punjabi anyway.  :)

But yes, the crowd at my theater last night was about diverse as you can get.  Young old, Asian, Punjabi, white, male and female...all represented.

If I had the money, I'd see it again tonight. Movies like this deserve to be seen twice with a big audience.

But I'm a broke college student D:

Uh oh, time to exchange that plane ticket...

Just drive out of the plane, you should be fine

• Like 1

I wouldn't know if that is accurate or not since most of Brampton is Punjabi anyway.   :)

But yes, the crowd at my theater last night was about diverse as you can get.  Young old, Asian, Punjabi, white, male and female...all represented.

What I mean is films like and Avengers appeal to the youth crowd, so I expect massive turnouts from a demo that is not going to theaters often at all these days. 

I wouldn't know if that is accurate or not since most of Brampton is Punjabi anyway.   :)

Oh Toronto...all I remember from my visit is the CN tower and the number of Indians...

• Like 1

I wouldn't know if that is accurate or not since most of Brampton is Punjabi anyway. :)

But yes, the crowd at my theater last night was about diverse as you can get. Young old, Asian, Punjabi, white, male and female...all represented.

Imagine if there was an Indian star part of the familia or playing the bad guy in F&F movies. Hrithik, John Abraham...some hunky dude lol....would have done 250+ crore in Indian boxoffice

• Like 2

Oh Toronto...all I remember from my visit is the CN tower and the number of Indians...

Toronto itself isn't massively populated with Punjabi or Indians, it's Brampton, which is about 20 km's north of the city, and where I live now.

• Like 1

What I mean is films like and Avengers appeal to the youth crowd, so I expect massive turnouts from a demo that is not going to theaters often at all these days.

Pretty sure young people go to the cinema quite a bit...