CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

I still think it was a mistake to put Dwayne Johnsons character in hospital for the duration of the film. He is the best thing about these movies.

MOD EDIT: SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by #ED

Looked at some more factors; here's my predict:

Low:

Fri+Previews: 70M

Sat: 45M

Sun: 29M

High:

Fri+Previews: 78M

Sat: 51M

Sun: 40M

Range of 144M-169M

Now, I got everyone set up for disappointment. :P

• Like 1

I still think it was a mistake to put Dwayne Johnsons character in hospital for the duration of the film. He is the best thing about these movies.

Having not seen it yet, he was bed ridden because he tore his Achilles while filming Hercules.

Edited by #ED

Can you NOT put spoilers.

Edited by #ED
  • Like 1

He had his own movies to shoot so probably scheduling reasons...I will say he was a huge part of revitalizing this series when he showed up in 5...

Looked at some more factors; here's my predict:

Low:

Fri+Previews: 70M

Sat: 45M

Sun: 29M

High:

Fri+Previews: 78M

Sat: 51M

Sun: 40M

Range of 144M-169M

Now, I got everyone set up for disappointment. :P

STAHP.

• Like 1

I think I remember he had a lot of other stuff he was doing at the same time, so he didn't have the time for a bigger part.

Edited by #ED
  • Like 1

The Rock is what ruined the last movie for me. The guy is a black hole of talent. Diesel is not much better either, but at least it feels like he fits there.

• Like 1