CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

Shoot I was hoping for some official numbers when I woke up :(

We never get them from RTH, he won't report early midnight numbers.

Anyone know what Fast 6 did on its Thursday?

7.5 I think it was.

I refuse to get out of bed until there are numbers!

I had this really awful dream that it only did 5.3M previews... then it turned into a good dream when it turned out that 5.3 was the preview number for Russia...

• Like 2

Right? I mean he has successfully played a straight macho guy in 7 of these movies. 

Can't tell now if you are channeling fish or if you are serious.

I just want to say that Vin and Michelle Rodriguez got me misty-eyed in a scene last night that didn't even involve Paul Walker; that definitely wouldn't have happened if either were "terrible" actors

• Like 6

I just want to say that Vin and Michelle Rodriguez got me misty-eyed in a scene last night that didn't even involve Paul Walker; that definitely wouldn't have happened if either were "terrible" actors

That scene was fantastic. It was meet with silence and fear from my audience.

People legit believed Vin was gonna die and we all know what happened to Paul so F7 would be the final movie.

That scene was fantastic. It was meet with silence and fear from my audience.

People legit believed Vin was gonna die and we all know what happened to Paul so F7 would be the final movie.

That scene is going to be underrated for forever for good reason.

The Paul finale is easily the most emotional part of the movie, but if he hadn't died and that scene was still in there, I would've still felt the emotion. It was a great pay-off to the four movie arc with Letty, which surprised me seeing how I didn't think I actually liked her character that much

:P )

• Like 1