Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

You guys are acting like the day is over already!

There's something about counting chickens...

Noctis has played this so beautifully that no matter which way this goes, Harry Potter will come out on top for him.

HEY! That's not my fault! It's everyone around me that sticks mods in my mouth and makes it come out bad! :rofl:

Yup, we are ready for Rth. 

• Like 1

Not great because of the increased frontloading. I mean, of course it's a solid, good number... but if it holds what it means is that TA2 is barely keeping pace despite being a sequel and 3 years of inflation and a wider IMAX release.

I think the effect of wider IMAX release is more than countered by the decreasing 3D share.

Even if it hits 200 (and/or the record), that's gotta be a bit awkward DIsney, especially allowing all those articles to go out stating the range was more like 215-230.

Looks like the Variety and Deadline extrapolations from the Friday number are giving AoU the exact same drops on Saturday and Sunday as Avengers.

If this misses 500M. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I liked the movie a lot but the meltdowns would be... BvS over AoU anyone? :P

bvs might miss 400

How does one edit trailers for fun?

I ask because I don't know how to remove the music in clips so that I can edit cheesy trailers

You can't remove the music. Try to use soundbites where there's no underlying music (rare), or just go for reaction shots (with no lipflap) and build your own sound effects and soundtrack.