Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

does boxoffice.com just look at gitesh/deadline/variety like us and report it in their own article as "sources are reporting" lmao

No, they have their own independent sources. Of course, the same source could be feeding numbers to all three independently of each other.

You guys are acting like the day is over already!

There's something about counting chickens...

Yeah, I finally got out last night at 10, and it took me 90 minutes to get out of the area because of the theater traffic. It's Friday, 5:10 right now for crying out loud, kids are still in afterschool programs, people still at work and whatnot. And this is just the eastern seaboard.

You can tell a discussion is getting out of control when the posts are coming in at a faster pace than anyone can read them all...

Welcome to Avengers Weekend :)

• Like 1

So not over $100m despite extra 5 hours!

How many times does it need to be said that the five extra hours are not relevant? DHII had more showings with it's midnights than AoU had all last night, I garuntee it.

EDIT: Alright, now I see your username. Have fun with that in the long run.

Edited by OncomingStorm93
  • Like 2

Nobody in its right mind expects $100m OD, thank you Captain Obvious! :ph34r: :ph34r:

Oh, you'd be surprised.

And less than $100m guarantees that it needed the Thursday previews to trump DH2.