Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

This franchise is unbelievable. The movie is nothing special, marketing was nothing special, and if this was

a TV Show we would consider this episode a filler.

Crazy.

• Like 1

No question, it's such a lock it's hilarious. If JK ever decided to write a sequel or prequel tell me there wouldn't be craziness.

Considering she writes the script for the next years HP spin off, I cant wait to see what a massive OW that will have.

If anything I thought Avengers 1 ´s second week end was even more crazy than the first one because we then knew we had a monster on our hands and one of the biggest movie ever in attendance in America.

How could I forget Variety's nonsense on 2nd weekend. They lost a lot of their credibility on that weekend. 

• Like 2

Potter was the first book series that had people camping out at midnight to get their hands on the book. In the age of technology and computers/cell phones, the fact that Rowling had people reading 700-page tomes like they were the coolest thing in the world is a testament to her skill. 

Potter is the most beloved and popular hero of the 21st century. This is not even in question.

• Like 5

This franchise is unbelievable. The movie is nothing special, marketing was nothing special, and if this was

Crazy.

Don t do drugs.

It ´s bad for your health.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

I can guarantee you Potter will be remembered (book or film wise) and will have a longer generation impact than any Marvel hero.

lolz.. lets see if people still know potter in 50 years..

they will know spiderman

Crazy.

That was my argument for every MCU movie during the Dark Knight vs MCU debates. But now, I've come to accept that the films never lead anywhere drastic during an individual film and enjoy them for what they are. The biggest filler MCU film will always be Iron Man 2.

• Like 1

Hundreds of millions of Millennials GREW up with the Potter books. That's an impact on this generation that Marvel can't even begin to duplicate by any stretch of the imagination. To have characters your age grow up with you is unique. 

And there was an enormous poll done by FB, and other sites that asked teens to choose their favorite books. Potter was always on top. And the books ended almost a decade ago.

Potter was the first book series that had people camping out at midnight to get their hands on the book. In the age of technology and computers/cell phones, the fact that Rowling had people reading 700-page tomes like they were the coolest thing in the world is a testament to her skill. 

This. The books have been one of the biggest entertainment phenomenons of the 21st century.