Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

If this couldn't beat DH2's OD, then I have no clue what will. Even Star Wars I don't think has a chance.

That midnight as well is going to be impossible for awhile till inflation. It was truly the EVENT frontloaded film. 

It's pretty hilarious honestly, franchise fatigue domestically is already starting to set in. But sure guys Marvel & these amazing characters will be making this much FOREVER according to guys like Walt Disney

Franchise fatigue? LOL  Avengers was lightning in a bottle. Hard to capture that again. This will be the 2nd biggest opening weekend period. I hardly call that fatique.

• Like 3

I can't wait to see how BKB spins this.

It's obvious.  The critics from RT made a conspiracy to not only get the review percentage low, they made a plot to steal money from every theater showing AoU.  They hacked into the system and moved the decimal points over.  If you are guessing this sounds like Superman 3, then you are right, that is where they got the idea from ;)

Edited by 75live
  • Like 4