Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

What I meant is that I think that Furious 7 will be more or less wrapped up before Age of Ultron even releases. 

It's still doing big numbers because competition is weak. The remaining days are very important.

195M is bomb territory. I have to assume BKB was found dead in his house after committing suicide. 

Edited by CJohn

FF7 doesn't end in a funeral.

And one of the main characters died before finishing filming so this film has become a tribute to him makes it a novelty.

Yes it totally did.

People can take me seriously now when I state again that Disney won't win the year. Yes they have Ultron and SW and it seems a no brainer for most to predict Disney finally finishing the year on top. They haven't done it domestically for more than a decade and the trend will continue.

If BvS does 400+M and gets good reception, JL can beat the OW record.

2010 TS3 and AIW were 1/2 Dom

Plus Inside Out, Ant-Man, Good Dinosaur gives them a great chance. And Tomorrowland could be a wildcard

Edited by DAR

So 195 mil OW, How on Earth would it miss 500 mil with that big of an OW? Especially with weak competition till June 12th with Jurassic World? I expect Mad Max and St. Andreas to be massive bombs. Only real money makers I see are Tomorrowland and PP2, those will probably make max 125 million!