Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

• Community Manager

The Avengers: Age of Ultron has made more domestically in one weekend than Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger, and The Incredible Hulk all did in their entire run. It has the second highest OW of the MCU.

It might not be record-breaking but I'm sure every other studio in town wishes they could have released Age of Ultron. It is, by any account, a major success. Like expected. :)

• Like 5

I'm going to say it ends with around $480 million on a 2.55x multiplier. It was probably affected a lot by the Pac Man fight and the Kentucky Derby, so it shouldn't fall too hard next weekend, but it's definitely not going to hold super well after that.

Pac man? I think you meant Manny Paquaio.

I'm going to say it ends with around $480 million on a 2.55x multiplier. It was probably affected a lot by the Pac Man fight and the Kentucky Derby, so it shouldn't fall too hard next weekend, but it's definitely not going to hold super well after that.

Kentucky Derby didn't affect since it never affected Avengers, Iron man 3, Spider Man 3, ect. 

The Avengers: Age of Ultron has made more domestically in one weekend than Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger, and The Incredible Hulk all did in their entire run. It has the second highest OW of the MCU.

It might not be record-breaking but I'm sure every other studio in town wishes they could have released Age of Ultron. It is, by any account, a major success. Like expected. :)

It is a bomb WB. Stop the spinning. It is a an epic flop.

• Like 1

Is that your view Water Bottle or is that a release from Disney?

I can't believe they still sell The Rock merchandise.

He shows up there two or three times a year. Enough for them to consider him a WWE superstar and sell merchandise with his character :lol: 

It is a major success, no doubt. But it is still very disappointing number. Disappointing doesn't mean failure. If you look at the expectations, the hype, most predictions it is a low number and the worry is there what I told you guys a week ago that WoM is not amazing for this one, so 500m is already out of the question and it might sweat to 450m as well.

• Like 1