Noctis

MONDAY ACTUALS: AGE OF ULTRON - 13.23M (Normal -74% Drop)

Lack of pu**y makes you brave, man!

Is that a movie line?  I'm not sure where it's from.  

Rth only $600K off. Not much of a swing. Sure looks better though.

I think erratic behavior of several big markets/areas in their collections over the first few days, is making the extrapolation from sample data quite a challenge for Rth. 

• Like 1

So is 500m still a possibility?

yep but we need alot of repeat business this week john. 550 is still in the cards if avengers can hold,but jpw, tomm land, san andreas could bring this one down to a lousy 440-460. Wow. I felt juggernaut 2017 and supes vs bats and sw7 were all going to kick avengers ass , but this could be shocking level ass kicking. Imagine if even fast 7 beats avengers ww this yr

FURIOUS 7
Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $331,068,495    23.2%
Foreign:  $1,098,000,000    76.8%

Worldwide:  $1,429,068,495  

Marvel's The Avengers
Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $623,357,910    41.0%
Foreign:  $895,237,000    59.0%

Worldwide:  $1,518,594,910  

So is 500m still a possibility?

Weekday number isn't going to determine if it hits 500M. Friday and the subsequent jump on Saturday will. If TA2 hits 85-90M on 2nd weekend than 500M is still possible. 

• Like 5

Insane

89.5M to be exact.

But it made about 5M between Monday and Tuesday in China, so 84M lol.

Edited by #ED

If fast 7 can potentially beat avengers and has slaughterd hp and im3. Omg what will juggernaut 2017 reap on us. Im so excited pandora is almost here. Batman and supes also ready to pounce

Can't wait for 2-4 years of you not learning anything from TA2 and still thinking Avatar 2 won't decrease 20% domestically. And still don't think 2017 is happening.

and yu thought i was crazy when i told yu avengers 2 would be beat by up to 2 billion or more by avatar 2. Doesnt seem that crazy now eh or that bats and supes will win the comic war

• Like 1