kayumanggi

WEEKEND ESTIMATES | 05.08.15 - 05.10.15

Would be awesome if that happens, though I wouldn't underestimate SW's WW appeal.

Star Wars

500m Dom | 700m OS | 175m China | 1.375B

I think this prediction is reasonable

is hmm the real con with SW is december release. Good legs if it s good will happen and maybe 500m will be achieve but i follow this forum for a while now and 500 m

is damn hard to achieve. Even 450m lol it s not mandatory for ANY film. IT 's like  14 15 m admissions in France lol.

This is me back to sitting in the dark after Rth's current numbers... That rush of Euphoria was good while it lasted..

k5RcwCb.gif

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 9

don't blame rth he is cool enough to give us early number and to predict big opening week end i think it s not easy. So yes sometimes he is wrong but how much time he was right 90%?  That's fair. :D Keep doing Rth you rock man.

ba i think too AOE is a very good movie but he has problems and i am very cool with problems in film :D. I was in a preview night april 22th with The avenger and AOU after.

The first one has all no editing probleme and the action is well paced.

AOU in the other hand has jokes yes very funny sometimes but i don't know i though the film was a mess in editing some action like th Korea one just bullshit. The final is good but not AS good than the first. Quicksilver death seem mandatory.

Joss whedon said it was a mess to film AOU and i agree Marvel just upset him with bullshit and he was done...

I think in the final product we see that.

Feel strange to compare the 2 movies but i understand why the american people is not crasy with this film it's 142 m good but not THAT good.

I saw AOU 4 times and Avengers 10 times .... just to compare.

I'm with you.. I waited 3 years for this myself and the time spent posting over it was consuming as well and then the weekend comes and it's thunder is stolen away from a boxing match that ended up not being worth a fuck and after that, it just never recovered it seemed and the thing of it is, is that AOU really is a good movie, but people were so hung up over the 1st movie and insisted on comparison's in every way possible.. It's also been said that perhaps the Editing could've been much better and that this movie might've been the 1st movie to Qualify for being 3 hours given the material involved.. Too much trimmed off the final product and maybe, the Extended Cut will fix these problems, or not?? Who knows???