Noctis

Friday: Devil 16.85 SH2 4.3 DT 3.5 WH 2.6 pg 10

I don't know what is more shocking. The fact that this has a shot at 30m or that it has an F Cinemascore. Either which is a massive achievement.

Edited by C00k13
  • Like 1

Wow, this Friday number means a lot of pissed off people when those credits rolled. And does fishnets work for the studio or something? He/she sounds pretty stupid blindly defending this movie and ignoring almost every review, score, crowd report, twitter post, etc. everywhere from people who've seen the movie. Yeah fishnets, it's more likely the movie is great and everyone is lying :eyeroll: (damn it, I'm on my iPhone using the mobile version of the site and don't know the text to post the eyeroll pic haha).

I just hope it's a bigass elaborate troll on her part. Although there's another reason why she could praise this turd to high heavens regardless of its quality.Aside from, well, great f'ckin start, 2012. I guess now we know what people were saving up for throughout Christmas. It's simply astonishing how such cheap, derivative shit could lure so many sheep into paying for it. I could smell an exploitative cashgrab the moment I saw the trailer.

At the end, the daughter becomes possessed and while she is being driven in a car, the driver becomes possessed and crashes the car. The movie ends and the audience is told to go to a website and finish the mystery themselves

But what's so controversial and infuriating about that ending? It's a crappy ending,sure, but how many of those have we seen? What makes this so particularly bad?

The rest of top ten just appeared!

1. The Devil Inside (Paramount) NEW [2,285 Theaters]

Friday $15M, Estimated Weekend $34M

2. Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol (Paramount) Week 4 [3,555 Theaters]

Friday $5.8M (-45%), Estimated Weekend $19.5M, Estimated Cume $169.1M

3. Sherlock: Game Of Shadows (Warner Bros) Week 4 [3,603 Theaters]

Friday $4M (-47%), Estimated Weekend $13.2M, Estimated Cume $156.5M

4. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (Sony) Week 3 [2,950 Theaters]

Friday $3.3M (-37%), Estimated Weekend $10.8M, Estimated Cume $76.3M

5. War Horse (DreamWorks/Disney) Week 3 [2,783 Theaters]

Friday $2.2M (-48%), Estimated Weekend $7.7M, Estimated Cume $55.9M

6. Alvin & The Chipmunks (Fox) Week 4 [3,425 Theaters]

Friday $2M (-71%), Estimated Weekend $9.5M, Estimated Cume $111.6M

7. We Bought A Zoo (Fox) Week 3 [3,170 Theaters]

Friday $2.1M (-55%) Estimated Weekend $8M, Estimated Cume $56.1M

8. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (Focus Features) Week 5 [809 Theaters]

Friday $2M, Estimated Weekend $6.5M

9. The Adventures Of Tintin (Paramount) Week 3 [3,006 Theaters]

Friday $1.6M (-63%), Estimated Weekend $6.7M, Estimated Cume $62M

10. New Year’s Eve (Warner Bros) Week 5 []

Friday $1.1M (-55%), Estimated Weekend $3.5M, Estimated Cume $52.3M

Oh boy, so it really looks like it's gonna get 15M OD. Just bewildering. But I don't care, coz I'm happy to see DT hold so well. Also lol at Chipmunks. Nic number for TTSS, too.

Edited by Bitcher