kayumanggi

Weekend Estimates (4-day): TL 41.7 M | PP II 38.5 M | MM: FR 32.1 M | A:AOU 27.8 M | POLTERGEIST 26.5 M

The weekend writeup is up:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4062&p=.htm

See, remain calm and you shall be rewarded.

What kind of lazy flop article is this?

In other holdover news Mad Max: Fury Road proved it may have the stamina it needs to be considered a success. With an impressive second week drop of only -47%, the film took in $38.2m domestically. Internationally it zoomed past the $100M mark with $124.3M, bringing the worldwide gross to $212M.

Meanwhile, Pitch Perfect 2 may have held the 2nd berth but its domestic take dropped 56% WOW. The musical/comedy might be keeping just ahead of Max in the States but its international cume is lagging at $187.1M. Then again, it didn't cost over $150M either.

• Like 6

I've used this since 2002 when I joined BOM and have used it since.. Not sure why some have a problem with it?? I'm not yelling at you if that's what BOLD implies..

It looks like attention seeking is all.

• Like 1

BOM's gone. 

I was so disappointed when the forums were wiped away. So many fucking threads I wish I could go back and read...but whatever. And they didn't even warn any of the members.

But yea, the site's going down. 

• Like 5