K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Fifty Shades of Grey crossover?

The

slow motion appearance of the Raptor at the end was clearly a nod to that possibility. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

JP/Back to the Future crossover is what we need. To go back to the real time of the dinosaurs

UCU

All of the universal classics combine.

Genetically enhanced Jaws fights Mosasauras.

Hobbs rides a velociraptor

Minions attempt to serve T-Rex

The Bellas have an aca battle with the Fast team

Christian Grey gets steamy with a triceratops.

All of this happens because Doc breaks the fabric of reality because Marty McFly fell in love with a future transgendered version of himself.

• Like 1

I like that military base idea for the sequel. An Island where Dinos are trained for warfare, agriculture, technology, medicine and other aspects of human life before they let them out to the real world.

Shit goes down, the dinos in the island turn against the military. Pratt and Howard are forced by the goverment to go back to the island and save the day.

The finale for the trilogy the dinos already out of the island causes disaster in the real world and the goverment had enough of dinos killing people so they go back to the island to make them extinct once and for all. Any character from any JP movie can be back for this one.

Jurassic World

Jurassic War

Jurassic Extinction.

Seems like a pretty good trilogy to me.

Edited by Boxx93
  • Like 1

With 80M OD, 200M OW should happen. Spillover will lead to strong hold on Sunday. With really no.competition for few weeks 500M should happen with potential to reach 600M. Jurassic park showing why it's one of the biggest franchises ever.

I don't want to get burnt again so what would be the lowest end? Is IM3 OW going down for sure? :ph34r:

It feels good to see box office comes alive again. :lol:

100%.

The absolute minimum this would do is 177m (-10% sat/-25% sun), but this would be more than unlikely.

• Like 1

With 80M OD, 200M OW should happen. Spillover will lead to strong hold on Sunday. With really no.competition for few weeks 500M should happen with potential to reach 600M. Jurassic park showing why it's one of the biggest franchises ever.

Only wildcard for Sunday is NBA Finals game plus Game of Thrones season finale both in primetime. Could be the one thing that keeps it from one of the epic summer Sunday holds. By the same token that could lead to more spillover on Monday.

Only wildcard for Sunday is NBA Finals game plus Game of Thrones season finale both in primetime. Could be the one thing that keeps it from one of the epic summer Sunday holds. By the same token that could lead to more spillover on Monday.

20 million people watched NBA on Thursday. That didn't stop it from having massive previews. Not even Pacquiao/Mayweather 2 would stop this train. 

• Like 1

That could also mean a bigger Friday or Saturday for JW... :ph34r:

Yeah plus 2nd weekend hold will be great. I think it can potentially break TA1's record with the help of Father's Day.

Spy's hold isn't that great

In the face of a 200 mill opener?  

Yes it is.  I called this.....said it would drop 45% this weekend and then level out, just like The Proposal.

20 million people watched NBA on Thursday. That didn't stop it from having massive previews. Not even Pacquiao/Mayweather 2 would stop this train. 

For all we know the NBA game on Thursday did hurt it. Maybe it would have hit well over $20m in previews if not for that game.

• Like 1

100%.

The absolute minimum this would do is 177m (-10% sat/-25% sun), but this would be more than unlikely.

Thanks. I am happy now. I love JW but I love both TA and AOU as well so any place in the top 3 OW is fine for me. :D

For all we know the NBA game on Thursday did hurt it. Maybe it would have hit well over $20m in previews if not for that game.

Shut up. I want my 200M. Let me dream! :lol: 

• Like 1