K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

on the opposite end of that I'm really disappointed I didn't get to see more people get eaten. I thought the death of bdh's assistant was brutal and awesome. more parts like that plz

Same. That was a fantastic brutal epic death scene. 

Man, this shit is never going to go away. I remember reading someone complain about how there must've been dead civilians at the end of Furious 7  :wacko:

Man of Steel really did change things. Quite a legacy

• Like 2

That dude is wrong. It is worth it. 

Look at his name. He has better things to spend with his money ;)

I thought it was odd that in JW

No one seemed to care about all the people getting massacred by the dinosaurs. Shouldn't BDH's character have been more worried about those people getting killed? I don't think there was even a scene of her feeling guilty about not evacuating the park.

Did you fall asleep during the movie or something?

There were several scenes showing Claire as conflicted. When she is refusing to evacuate, she watches a camera of a mother hugging her child trying to convince her daughter that she'll be okay, Claire is clearly visually distressed. There were some other moments with her being worried about there being 21000 people who she is endangering. She cries, "Oh god." several times during the movie as she is realising the monster they have created.

• Like 1

apcnewsharrison-ford-firewall_mainImage5

hwd_jpark9l.jpg

Jurassic Park 1993 Computer screen and Home Base

Jurassic World Computer Screen and home base

jurassic-world.jpg?w=720

2424_D067_00103R.jpg

20 year difference in technology!

• Like 1

Man, this shit is never going to go away. I remember reading someone complain about how there must've been dead civilians at the end of Furious 7  :wacko:

Internet gets more stupid by every day that passes. 

• Like 2

on the opposite end of that I'm really disappointed I didn't get to see more people get eaten. I thought the death of bdh's assistant was brutal and awesome. more parts like that plz

I love that it happened to her and not some villain. So random

• Like 2

Furious 6 pretty much guaranteed there were dead civilians. The tank ran over like 10-20 cars onscreen. 

• Like 2

I loved the sequence where the raptors ripped the ACU to shreds.

That was a great sequence to watch on the big screen, but you might want to spoilertag that. Some people haven't seen the movie. There is a review discussion thread if you want to discuss the film with spoilers.

• Like 1