K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

I am sorry I am just laughing in imaging you guys staring at a screen like robots laughing only at cue or showing emotions on cue.

Sorry :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, that's not how it works. I was giggling like a fucking moron the entire time during Pitch Perfect 2 the other night.

Geez, how many unexpected or underpredicted mega-breakouts is Universal going to have? This will join Furious 7, and let's not forget Despicable Me 2 two years back.

Even this early, this certainly looks to be one of the best "surprise" mega-blockbuster overperformances of the 10s so far, along with TA1, DM2, Frozen, THG and GOTG. (And I guess Furious 7, though the OS was a bigger surprise.)

Before April, Universal didn't even have a billion dollar movie.

Now they might get two in the WW top 5.

I am sorry I am just laughing in imaging you guys staring at a screen like robots laughing only at cue or showing emotions on cue.

Sorry   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah sorry for being courteous to others watching the movie

BEST THINGS ABOUT THIS BOARD

YOU CAN EXPRESS YOUR HAPPINESS AND DISGUST ABOUT A FILM

NO MATTER HOW BAD A FILM IS THAT YOU LIKED, THERE IS SOMEONE ON THIS BOARD THAT LOVED IT AS MUCH AS YOU DO.

ALL THE STUFF YOU TALK TO YOURSELF ABOUT AFTER YOU SEE A FILM YOU CAN TELL PEOPLE HERE

WHEN YOU SEE A FILM WITH YOUR WIFE AND SHE DOES NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT AFTER, YOU CAN COME HERE TO DO SO

YOU GET TO SEE THE BOX OFFICE NUMBERS ESTIMATED AROUND THE WORLD BEFORE OTHER FRIENDS OF YOURS

YOU CAN DONATE TO THE BOARD OR NOT, NO ONE BOTHERS YOU EITHER WAY (ALTHOUGH IT'S COOL TO DONATE)

IF YOU CAN'T TYPE NO ONE CARES....

I COULD GO ON AND ON

BUT THE FORUMS ROCK.......

JOIN US!!!!

Still looking for that person who loves Transformers as much as I do.

:P

Edited by Ethan Hunt

No, that's not how it works. I was giggling like a fucking moron the entire time during Pitch Perfect 2 the other night.

Tell me how that is less annoying then saying 4-5 lines to your friends over 120 minutes. 

I should  be paying 17.50 to laugh for specific number of second or I may be offending people.

what nonsense 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Now I just want to see if the laws of physics will allow DH2s OD record to to be broken

Seeing as we now have these cheater Thursday openings, it kind of seems appropriate for DH2 to get to hold on to that one. Maybe it will last a long time. I'm in the SW7 club, but you never know. December is tough to hit epic opening numbers.

Still looking for that person who loves Transformers as much as I do.

Baumer loves it a lot. And I say all the time TF1 is a classic blockbuster. Isn't it enough for you?