K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Yeah, I am not gonna be able to read all this, but we hit 6,692 in total attendance.

5,015 of that was Jurassic World.

I'm fucking exhausted.

I feel you man.

Crazy day. And with it a hand full of not so pleasant patrons.

I love it when they buy tickets way in advance get here when the film starts and gets mad because all of the seats are on the front row. Then come and complain to me that they bought their tickets way in advance and should have better seats.

Great day attendance wise tho. Our busiest day since December 26 th 2009.

• Like 4

That the most attended day I've ever worked. Never seen a movie sell 5,000 tickets itself either.

There's only one thing to do now. Read the last 100 pages.

It'll be a hoot.

i said i wasn't a troll about ten times and people kept calling me one, i even nicely asked a mod to tell people i wasn't a troll and that mod implied i was one too. so i thought fuck it what's the point and i trolled you all

When my mother is clinging on to her life you dumbass, I couldn't care less if TA is beaten or not.. You folks so want me to have a meltdown over this and it's not happening and why?? Cause I don't take box office as seriously as you do..

I couldn't give two shits about the box office or nay movie enough to get upset about its gross. iI is a sometimes interesting hobby to look at when I'm not doing anything else and before this summer I pretty much stopped coming here you obviously care your past posts prove that I would post them here but I don't want to go to the effort. Sorry about your mother but that isn't the point here and you bringing her up isn't winning you any arguement

I can't believe how straight up entertaining this is. Kudos to every single person that worked on this. It's simply one of the finest theater experiences I've ever had.

Yup, never gonna try this one again. Thanks, B!

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 2

i said i wasn't a troll about ten times and people kept calling me one, i even nicely asked a mod to tell people i wasn't a troll and that mod implied i was one too. so i thought fuck it what's the point and i trolled you all

internet-troll.jpg