K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

God damn it!! So it broke the WW OW record. Ughhh.

Buuuut... this got 100M from China and it STILL failed to set a new OS OW?! LOOOOOOOOOOOL. Also, it means it only made 210M ouside of China, which is even more pathetic. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Ughh, that felt good.

And now another thing I have to say twice in two days; that's like saying Prince's 13x Platinum 'Purple Rain Soundtrack' is "pathetic" because MJ's Thriller went 29x Platinum, and this has even less disparity. It's an amazing number for JW even if it didn't break the OS OW record.

And anyone here remembers Pratt's name?

Owen Grady, it ain't that hard.

Also I don't know anyone who doesn't remember Pratt's character, who is also claiming that Pratt's character was amazing.

And now another thing I have to say twice in two days; that's like saying Prince's 13x Platinum 'Purple Rain Soundtrack' is "pathetic" because MJ's Thriller went 29x Platinum, and this has even less disparity. It's an amazing number for JW even if it didn't break the OS OW record.

Dude, let me feel good :lol:

Im seriously thinking what movie can take the OS OW record. There's none in the near future.

I mean no one expected this, so it's not like the answer needs to be obvious. *Oh OS, not WW. Hmmmmmm

Edited by Mad Travod

Where was the hype for this thing?

It must've been mostly offline like Bayformers and Avatar.

Do you live under a rock or something? The hype has been crazy for this movie for weeks.

I swear reading comprehension is dead.

It was invalidated because he was wrong and buying in to the latest latest PC Police poutrage that has been suffocating social media for months. I don't care what anyone says, it's simply classless to publicly trash another artist's work and even accuse it of bigotry, and when it's not even out yet. I don't care who he is and what movie he was talking about. The movie then making more than his project is just enjoyable karma.

I don't condone what he did by any means.  It felt weird when he did it, but until YOU are under the pressure of making the sequel to one of the biggest fucking movies in history, you can't say you would be of sound judgement every second of every day.  

That doesn't make it okay, but damn I get it.  I get fussy with customers when I get stressed and I know I shouldn't do that, but guess what?  We are only human and we make mistakes.  

You have to learn to move on with your life and stop caring about what he did a couple of months ago.  Pretty much everyone has.

Im seriously thinking what movie can take the OS OW record. There's none in the near future.

Jurassic World OS OW actuals will take the record away. They are separated by just 7M :)

Either way Star Wars is gonna take it next December.

I mean no one expected this, so it's not like the answer needs to be obvious. *Oh OS, not WW. Hmmmmmm

No one expected what. That record still stands now, 4 years later and it will stand for at least another year. Theres no franchise with the kind of drive needed for such an enormous opening, even with China it seems. Ok, I need a smoke. This made my day.

Live From Hogwarts:

harry-potter-crying-screaming-mad.gif

Still got love for you Potter fans.  But I had to post it, lol.  You still got "OD" though. 

AND WE HAVE OS OW, EVEN WITHOUT CHINA, I MEAN IS CHINA EVEN A REAL COUNTRY LOL

- james

• Like 2