K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Just so you know, I was on my way to work awhile ago and FOX News Radio is reporting 205M for JW, despite fact that it's listed as en estimate here, so don't be surprised if this so called estimate FOX News is reporting is actually the number or close to it and not beating TA OW.. Just saying what I heard..

Fox is reporting the estimate from earlier this morning, nothing more.

• Like 1

Just so you know, I was on my way to work awhile ago and FOX News Radio is reporting 205M for JW, despite fact that it's listed as en estimate here, so don't be surprised if this so called estimate FOX News is reporting is actually the number or close to it and not beating TA OW.. Just saying what I heard..

This isn't your first day following BO, you should know that a random radio show knows much less then we do on this forum (and certainly less than real time RTH updates). They are just reporting the estimate we know about.

Edited by Tower

so where are the nba game and GOT ? either people have found a time to see JW in the day either both did not impact .

Isn't the game starting in 2 hours? IF there was an impact, it probably would start from here or an hour ago.

So those are RTHs estimates pre-Basketball.

Going to be interesting from here.

When he says going into evening, I assume he means on the west coast. It's after 10 PM on the East Coast and 9 PM in the heartland. The basketball game has been on for quite awhile now and there are still a lot of later shows doing very well in East/Central USA.

• Like 2