K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

I can't believe Jurassic World is breaking the record. I actually thought when JP4 was first announced I would be one of only a few people still interested LOL

Back when it was supposed to be released in 2014, I was thinking it was a BIG risk ala what some people had initially pegged Godzilla before the trailers.

Civil War will do on par or slightly less than AOU, it's not going to make Avengers numbers.

Jurassic World just proves that you never know what's going to happen. It made over double what people expected it to make only a couple weeks ago.

Plus you're assuming Civil War will be mediocre like AOU. You think the Russos are going to half-ass it when they have Infinity War 1 and 2 lined up?

HA!

Jurassic World just proves that you never know what's going to happen. It made over double what people expected it to make only a couple weeks ago.

Plus you're assuming Civil War will be mediocre like AOU. You think the Russos are going to half-ass it when they have Infinity War 1 and 2 lined up?

HA!

Oh they definitely won't half-ass it (at least I hope).