K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

If Jurassic Park is doing these numbers, what can Star Wars do?  :mellow:

On a school day in December? Probably less.

The midnights/previews might be bigger, but Friday proper may be smaller.

• Like 1

Will laugh if Excel turns out to be right and it reaches 80 today. That would actually put it on a path very similar to TA1. :o

Since its already mid june I dont think saturday minus previews will increase(will just stay flat). But sunday drop could be awesome like TDK®. it will need OD of 82m to keep OW record in play.

Anyway that wont happen. I think 180m at best. But for once I will go with excel. If they up the ante for the sequel and get Pratt back, then OW record will be in play.

If there is a lot of nostalgia helping JW do really good does that mean Terminator could actually do better than expected?

No. T3 and T4 have pretty much ruined any chance for that. A lot of people love the first two movies but I don't really think many fans want any more movies. Terminator 2 ended on an awesome note and they should have left it alone.

• Like 2

Also...if there is one thing that kind of bums me out (I haven't watched the film yet) is that there are no feathered dinosaurs. What a shame. A golden opportunity for art to give a lot of voice to science...so it sucks they didn't go for at least being somewhat accurate. 

If there is a lot of nostalgia helping JW do really good does that mean Terminator could actually do better than expected?

The good thing about computer generated dinosaurs is that they don't age like Arnie has.

• Like 1