K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

there was no "steady uptick" it was one single data point and as soon as the higher numbers came in i reminded everyone i had also said that they could go up (200) instead of down (140). excuse me if i didn't do it 100% politely

There was. We went from 67-71, to 71-75, to 76-79 to Oh my God, he really just ripped his pants to pieces in what looks like being earth-coloured.

Edited by Poseidon
  • Like 2

yep 140 and 200 were both "ridiculous" based on 71-75 and now look one of them is actually a possibility. i just threw out a broad range that was based vaguely on rth's revisions during recent big ows (down like aou or up like f7) and no i don't actually want credit

Do you honestly think you're fooling anyone?

You said earlier this was playing well in the midwest and west. What about the south? Are we showing up?

Can't speak for today but we definitely did last night. We had to park in the fucking Chili's parking lot.

*thanks autocorrect

Edited by Mango
  • Like 1

Let's be realistic, even with a $70-$75m OD, the absolute worst case floor is $160-5m. Lots of room to get it $35-$40m more. I wayyyyyyy undershot this, thought $100m would be a huge success.

I only started to believe in 100m  a couple of weeks ago.  

Avengers 3 will now have an army of dinosaurs fighting against the Avengers.

Infinity war part 1 and 2 must go on. At the end of part 2 a post credits scene will reveal the t rex mastermind who created thanos. Avengers: Revenge of Rex Part 1, opening May 2022. :lol:

• Like 1