#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

I have every bit of respect for Rth. But man he sure loves playing with our emotions...

Well, with Inside Out opening this weekend you shouldn't be surprised he is playing with our emotions. :P

• Like 1

Having seen it, I'm inclined to agree. It's got a pretty surreal, mood-piece tone that I'm not sure every family will warm up to.

Personally, I think I need to see it again alone. It'll probably break me if I'm not worried about whether the kid next to me is enjoying it or not.

Dude, just let it go. I saw it with my mom and this kid sat like a seat away from me, but I still sobbed for like the last 30 minutes :lol:

• Like 1

Having seen it, I'm inclined to agree. It's got a pretty surreal, mood-piece tone that I'm not sure every family will warm up to.   Personally, I think I need to see it again alone. It'll probably break me if I'm not worried about whether the kid next to me is enjoying it or not. Dude, just let it go. I saw it with my mom and this kid sat like a seat away from me, but I still sobbed for like the last 30 minutes :lol:
It's different when you have to talk to the kid afterwards