#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

It would be a remarkable feat if Inside Out managed to pull in what MU did two years ago on its OW.

I do think this weekend will be really close. I said last Sunday this could end up being more exciting than last weekend.

Last week it was 'omg could it break the record?'. This weekend it could be 'which one is going to win the weekend?'

It's going to be a fun one guys!!

Yall are using your hearts and not your heads. Can we at least get a Friday number? Instead of "my theater was packed!" Yeah, my Walmart is packed. And? Come on, lets at least get a concrete number first.

I know alot of you are excited for IO and want big success from it. Me too, but damn lets relax justttt a bit. Until a real Friday number of course.

• Like 7

Yall are using your hearts and not your heads. Can we at least get a Friday number? Instead of "my theater was packed!" Yeah, my Walmart is packed. And? Come on, lets at least get a concrete number first.

I know alot of you are excited for IO and want big success from it. Me too, but damn lets relax justttt a bit. Until a real Friday number of course.

I think most of us are just being sarcastic.

Personally I saw a bunch of people saying "RIP JW, $100M+ for IO" and thought it was a very serious knee-jerk reaction at first so I posted with sarcastic $150M+ projections to show how silly it was.

GUYS. Inside Out/Mad Max prequel that takes place inside Immorten Joe's mind. 3.7m previews EASY. 

That's making me think of Being John Malkovich when he goes inside his own head.

It would be nothing but Anger's and they would just shout MEDIOCRE over and over.  

• Like 5

You know what? When RTH comes in here posting a $45-50M Friday I'm going to unload my celebration gifs in this thread.

That is absolutely not gonna happen. It is insane you think something like that is possible lol. 

• Like 1

You know what? When RTH comes in here posting a $45-50M Friday I'm going to unload my celebration gifs in this thread.

There is no way the OD is going to be higher than Toy Story 3's.

If by some miracle it happens, I am going to wonder where everyone was during TS3's OW. That film deserved the animated OW record so badly it's not even funny.

• Like 1

That's making me think of Being John Malkovich when he goes inside his own head.

It would be nothing but Anger's and they would just shout MEDIOCRE over and over.  

Isn't that effectively the 

inside of the bus driver's head in the credits sequence of IO.

• Like 3

I don't know, I always figured the rough floor for IO was like 70-75 (in line with the adjusted numbers for Wall-E/Up).  I certainly never saw anything below 65 (Brave/Cars 2 level).  With the preview numbers, I'd say something between 75-85 is a safe bet, with 90-95 possible (Incredibles kind of success).  For the record, though, JW will still probably win the weekend by coming in somewhere between 95-100 depending on the Father's Day hold.