#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

I seriously don't believe that's even that unrealistic anymore in this year. Provided of course people like it.

All it needs is to have a super fucking fan servicey last 15 minutes. no matter how mind-numbingly stupid and illogical it is, if it's jacking off the original in front of an audience of families people will go nuts for it. I'm just basing this off of jurassic world's run so far.

• Like 5

All it needs is to have a super fucking fan servicey last 15 minutes. no matter how mind-numbingly stupid and illogical it is, if it's jacking off the original in front of an audience of families people will go nuts for it. I'm just basing this off of jurassic world's run so far.

It's J.J. Abrams, so isn't that a given?

• Like 2

Yeah, a lot of late shows in my area around this time and later are selling out. The next available show in my area isn't until two and a half hours. Pixar is huge among milennials.

I could definitely see it coming closer to the higher end of RTH's estimations.

Some theaters over here sold more tickets to Inside Out at night than for JW or San Andreas. We can safely say the movie is gonna play well at night in America. Not above JW, but very well.

i hope that JW rth number was no over estimated like a lot cause not see many sold out compared to I/O on twitter

Hope it stays over 30 :)

BTW when does rth give refined numbers?

This early, numbers will get updated once or twice today by our god rth. 

Star Wars is going to do $800 million domestic. Calling it now.

Xmas comp is too strong. Alvin 4 will take out $100 million. Then another $100 million will by taken by Daddys Home. And then Untitled Blumhouse 2 will take care of the rest.

• Like 2

Wouldn't it be awesome to have two 100m grosses in one weekend? 

Fucking unbelievable is more like it. I'm floored that it's looking like two movies over $80 million, anything higher is icing on the cake.

I should be offended but...I don't disagree  :ph34r:

I cant escape the Ant Man trailer. Ive had it at atleast 5 movies. The audience has already stopped laughing at the Thomas the Tank scene. It was funny back in April, buttt we get it now.

Yeah, I've kept on getting the Ant-Man trailer too, even on small independent dramas....

I ran out of likes last weekend without my premium membership.

Lessoned learned. Upgrade bitches!

I'm in college with no money. I'd like to but priorities are important. I'll just have to conserve my likes.

Edited by Mango
  • Like 1