#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

I don't know which side of baumer annoys more people on this site: his hatred on Pixar, or his hard-on on Michael Bay (particularly films like TF2).

Bay is brilliant

Transformers is fun

Pixar is part of the MK ULTRA program

• Like 1

I don't understand how somebody could hate Pixar but like the SW prequels. That line of thinking just doesn't compute.

Unless baumer dislikes the prequels of course, I dunno.

I love the prequels and despise Pixar. Ill see IO just for Gopher though. He cried during it so maybe its worth seeing. :)

This might be the most insane weekend in box office history. Two films legitimately have an opportunity to gross close to 200 million dollars. That is incredible.

• Like 1

Bay is brilliant

Transformers is fun

Pixar is part of the MK ULTRA program

Well, we've talked too much about Avatar in this thread, so I'm ok with a new subject of whether Pixar sucks.  :P

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 1

I don't understand how somebody could hate Pixar but like the SW prequels. That line of thinking just doesn't compute.

Unless baumer dislikes the prequels of course, I dunno.

Im not overly fond of Pixar, I hate the OT and I like the prequels (well, Ep 2 and 3 that is). So not so weird.

Edited by James

A moment of reflection please.

40 years ago today, my brother was 4 months old and JAWS, THE ORIGINAL SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER, was unleashed in theaters. A truly historic film.

• Like 7