MrFanaticGuy34

What's the best sequel to an average movie?

Anyone who thinks MI4 isn't great, has to kid themselves.

The film has a 93% on RT. Considered the best of all MI films in the franchise. And that's a fact.

haha okay then. It really isn't that great at all, the villain sucked, I mean seriously Cruise is able to fuck up bad guys left right and centre but when it comes to the climax of the film he's struggling against an old man who seems to be all brains and no strength. It was just pretty boring. MI3 imo is far better because at least it actually had tension, the villain was far more memorable and it actually felt like a lot was at stake. The lack of hype for the new MI movie just goes to show how forgettable Ghost protocol was, now that's a fact.

Nightmare on Elm Street 3 (well almost anything could have been better than part 2 :P )

I'd put New Nightmare on that list too.

As for others...

Ocean's 13 was actually really enjoyable in my eyes, especially over the horrors of 12

Penguins of Madagasacar was funnier than it ever deserved to be

Rescuers Down Under

Army of Darkness

Men in Black 3

• Like 1