#ED

Wednesday Actuals: IO - 5M, JW - 3.7M

Gravity for me. Not a big fan of 3D. Haven't watched JW yet. Is it a 3D must?

I didn't see JW in 3D, so I don't know.  I don't like 3D, its an extra $4.00 scam to me because it doesn't make the movie better.  An extra dimension doesn't give your story or characters extra dimensions.  I didn't see Transformers 3, Life of Pi, Hugo, Prometheus, or Gravity in 3D and those all supposedly had "good" 3D.

• Like 2

Gravity for me. Not a big fan of 3D. Haven't watched JW yet. Is it a 3D must?

Nope, but it looks good on Imax. But if you don't want to spend the extra money then 2D is fine. It's a really fun summer movie. Personally it's the most fun popcorn flick out there right now. 

Edited by kowan
  • Like 2

The top critics are destroying MINIONS, now with 42%. Anyway, the best part of the movie was 

G R U.

Well the movie isn't anything special at all. It's cute and that's it. All the best parts are pretty much all the scenes they showed in the trailers. DM1 and DM2 are way better in every way.

Edited by kowan
  • Like 2

Is it just me, or MMXXL has some incredible weekdays? This is the second time (after the Tue number) when a weakday is bigger than it's first Sat. Those are some great numbers imo. Im wondering how well it will hold this weekend. I'm honestly expecting an under 30% drop.

Well the movie isn't anything special at all. It's cute and that's it. All the best parts are pretty much all the scenes they showed in the trailers. DM1 and DM2 are way better in every way.

I agree. I was bored watching this movie. But I am pretty sure kids will eat this up. The (annoying) kids in my showing were still laughing even if the jokes were already done. lol

• Like 2

The top critics are destroying MINIONS, now with 42%. Anyway, the best part of the movie was 

G R U.

Sad that Bullock character is getting a tepid response. Was hoping for Bullock vs Carell in DM3.