I've got:

IO -24%

JW -27%

TS -37%

Mike -22%

RIP Termy

Edited by #ED
  • Like 2

With the onslaught of Minions, Ant Man & MI5, I find it depressing that a great movie like IO will not soar past $400M, and a fun summer movie like JW will not roll past Titanic.

Edited by zackzack

I find it depressing that a great movie like IO will not soar past $400M

340m-360m would be in the realm of Frozen money and among the highest grossing original movies ever. For a movie about the concept of sadness, that's pretty much a slam dunk for Disney. 

• Like 10

Hopefully TG can clear $3m.

Yeah I figured it would be around 3 million today. So hopefully it goes up 300,000 to 400,000 dollars. Just like it did yesterday when early numbers had it at 3.6 million and It did 4 million.

• Like 1

With the onslaught of Minions, Ant Man & MI5, I find it depressing that a great movie like IO will not soar past $400M, and a fun summer movie like JW will not roll past Titanic.

Since when does it only take a great movie to gross 400m, or only a fun summer movie to pass Titanic? It takes far more than that to be able to make that kind of numbers.

• Like 5