grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

12 hours ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

They will probably do an extended Super Bowl spot like they did for Solo

And The Jungle Book. 

I wonder if Avengers and CM get the Super Bowl spots as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, meriodejaneiro said:

What if Disney makes a single trailer with images from CM and EG mixed all together... to promote both films at once ... so people don't know what images are from which film, and will only know after seeing CM in march, and then they release the EG full trailer. 

Wrong thread. This is the Aladdin thread.

On 1/23/2019 at 5:45 AM, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

And you chose King Arthur to board the Ritchie train?:gold:

It's just fun to watch someone burn hundreds of millions of dollars making the film they want to make.

I can't stand his crime/British films, Sherlock is okay, liked Uncle a lot.

Edited by Avatree

1 hour ago, Alli said:

superbowl next week. we should see a trailer, right?

I actually think we should. As a matter of fact, I think it's the most likely movie to have a full trailer on SB Sunday.

There are strong rumors about a Toy Story 4 trailer coming VERY soon. End Game certainly won't have one or we would have heard about it. Captain Marvel has had all of its trailers. So has Dumbo for the most part. It is too early for a Lion King trailer and, as much as people really want one, there will be NO SW IX teaser. Other non-Disney blockbusters such as Shazam!, Godzilla KOM, and Pikachu have already had full trailes. Aladdin is prime for one. 

• Like 2

I too agree that a trailer release is very likely, not only for the reasons stated above ^ but look at the Memorial Day Disney releases in the past couple of years. In 2017, Pirates of the Caribbean 5 had an extended spot that counted as a trailer. Then last year, Solo released a Big Game spot promoting a trailer debuting on GMA the following morning. We could see the same or similar thing happen to Aladdin, arguably a bigger property and film than both.

On 1/24/2019 at 6:23 PM, jedijake said:

I actually think we should. As a matter of fact, I think it's the most likely movie to have a full trailer on SB Sunday.

There are strong rumors about a Toy Story 4 trailer coming VERY soon. End Game certainly won't have one or we would have heard about it. Captain Marvel has had all of its trailers. So has Dumbo for the most part. It is too early for a Lion King trailer and, as much as people really want one, there will be NO SW IX teaser. Other non-Disney blockbusters such as Shazam!, Godzilla KOM, and Pikachu have already had full trailes. Aladdin is prime for one. 

We will get the first EPISODE IX trailer at Star Wars Celebration. We won't get an ENDGAME trailer, but we'll get a Super Bowl spot. They did the same for INFINITY WAR and CIVIL WAR.

Fuck, I thought there was being a Superbowl trailer released... :( you killed me, Tree...

The banner is no good news too. Will still not blue (I can live with that), Jafar looking like a joke (as do most of them), etc....

Still this, Alita & Star Wars remain the Shay's TOP 3 for the year! And what a glorious year it will be! (after the abysmal 2018, or anything after 2015 😕 )

Edited by shayhiri

They have not shown anything of Blue Will and they continue to avoid releasing a trailer (or for that matter, any footage at all).

Pure speculation, but I think they're embarrassed of showing Blue Will for fear of negative reaction.

Edited by Avatree