WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

Ant-Man isn't doing too bad it should do projections domestic total wise around 160 million domestic or so and make a killing overseas. Ant-Man is a much tougher superhero to market than The Avengers, or The Dark Knight in comparison.

Then that would make it a tougher sell overseas. No?

Saw Ant-Man at a matinee yesterday and got there 1/2 hr early and the place was empty. I'm so used to Marvel movies being so crowded, it was a shock when I walked in. Ended up being a so-so crowd so the BO makes sense. Trainwreck's number is also meh, but analysts will make it sound better than what it is since critics, writers, etc, like Amy Schumer so much. A vulgar feminist HAS to be a hit.

No matter what happens to Minions, it will still make over $1b WW.

Weren't you the one who said 400m is a lock for minions, thinking for 450m+ for it and also saying that it would open to 150m? I hope you'd pardon us if we don't take you too seriously now....

• Like 1