Gopher

Wednesday #s: Minions 5.17M, Ant-Man 5.1M, TW 3.3M, IO 1.5M, JW 1.3M

It wouldn't be BOT if the jokes weren't beaten to death, stabbed, set on fire, buried, dug up, mashed into paste, burnt again, and finally recycled as the truth.

Speaking of which, you're new around here so I'm going to cut you a break, so why don't you make like a tree and get out of here.

By the way... JW is crumbling and Minions has toxic wom.

• Like 6

It wouldn't be BOT if the jokes weren't beaten to death, stabbed, set on fire, buried, dug up, mashed into paste, burnt again, and finally recycled as the truth.

So true :lol:

Btw guys, look at those Ant-Man numbers. It continues to demolish the competition.

• Like 1

So BOT jokes have the same durability as Wile E Coyote

• Like 1

I'd be pissed if I had to go back to school in July.

Here it's September 8th.

Yeah I've never heard of schools (HS or college) starting this early. Here in NY and the northeast it's always been after Labor Day/early September for HS and around the same, maybe a week earlier, for colleges.

Fortunately for the forum Jurassic World is #3 all-time now, so the word crumbling will live in infamy forever on BOT. It'll be a staple for us like apple pie is to America.

Edited by Bishop54
  • Like 2