Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

how was the everest trailer before the movie cuz i heard there is one trailer showing before imax of mi exclusivley

Better than the original trailer. A little less cliche. None of that 'COURAGE. LOVE. HOPE' thingy going on. 

I think I've seen every movie Jai Courtney's ever been in. That's a sobering thought

No wait, I IMDBed him and I haven't seen Water Diviner. Or this Australian movie called Felony

Ive only been forced to witness 4/10 of his abominations.

And FUN FACT: the average RT score for his movies is 40%

I think I've seen every movie Jai Courtney's ever been in. That's a sobering thought

No wait, I IMDBed him and I haven't seen Water Diviner. Or this Australian movie called Felony

I have seen Water Diviner. He is shit in it.

Come on man play nice, Ethan is entitled to his opinion like anybody else here.

That s what makes this board so fun, we love bo & movies and have different perspectives on them.

:)

I would respect him and his opinion if he wasn't such an attention whore. :)

That actually makes the original gif worse. The guys "What the hell is happening?" look sells the moment

SuJ8PXF.gif

cQOX2oN.png

Every one of these gifs are worse. I mean it's a god damn smiley of MJ crudely pasted over a gif.

Part of the art is how abrasively bad they are.

• Like 4