Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

Did mojo crash for others too or is that a location thingy again?

Btw, Ant-man surpassed IHulk (old international was way deeper = ~ $244m before this weekend) worldwide

BO.com:

Total Domestic Gross: $132,147,919 [est.] | Worldwide Gross: $291,647,919 [est.]

edit

Unadjusted it needs ~ $2.7m to surpass it dom too

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 1

Anyone convinced MI6 needs to happen? Or is it just a project for when they truly run out of ideas?

MI4-5 have great reviews, they have hardly run out of ideas.

MI6 will get greenlit after the OS numbers start coming in. The MI franchise has been good to Tom Cruise. Not sure why he wouldn't sign up again.

correction they have like 3 ideas that they re-appropriate for each film. something something ethan is disavowed etc.

I don't hate it though. it's better than most blockbustery franchises for me.

• Like 2

MI6 will get greenlit after the OS numbers start coming in. The MI franchise has been good to Tom Cruise. Not sure why he wouldn't sign up again.

Cruis already confirmed they are already working on MI6. But Paramount din't react officially to that interview. I think it was in Variety 31 July ... (see this thread a few pages back)

Are we not convinced the franchise is dead yet?

I'd say O/S would save it like Pacific Rim but the series keeps decreasing domestically along with quality so unlike PR or even MM (which it will probably make more than WW) there's not a lot of upside unless they can make it for half the cost and they just might to get another one or two in before rights revert back to Cameron.

Cruis already confirmed they are already working on MI6. But Paramount din't react officially to that interview. I think it was in Variety 31 July ... (see this thread a few pages back)

Yeah, Paramount isn't going to greenlight anything until OS numbers start coming in. That should be good.

Nope, I am interested in all numbers, including AoUs too ;)

Age of Dulltron was so mediocre, I've have completely forgotten what the plot was about.

Something about a robot being a douche, Thor going on an acid trip in a pool, and Tony and Steve chopping wood. :ph34r: