Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

I'm also surprised nobody brings up

Max magically healing a near-death Furiosa by stabbing her in the chest cavity and transfusing his blood or something like that. Gave me Star Trek Into Darkness flashbacks.

You mean the standard medical procedure for saving someone from a traumatic collapsed lung? You puncture a hole between the ribs to allow the lung to re-inflate so the patient can breathe.

edit: unless you're also referring to the blood transfusion he gave her because she was on the brink of shock and death from blood-loss.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 3

I'm also surprised nobody brings up

Max magically healing a near-death Furiosa by stabbing her in the chest cavity and transfusing his blood or something like that. Gave me Star Trek Into Darkness flashbacks.

You're joking right?

Within the first five minutes of the movie they were literally tattooing "UNIVERSAL DONOR" into his back.  He was also giving blood to Nux for most of the first act.  

That was a perfect set-up and payoff.

• Like 2

I am actually tempted to say JP2 is better than JP. For years I had treated it like it was absolute garbage, but it really isn't, and at the very least it's a fine Spielberg film. I should try watching JP3 again and seeing whether JURASSIC WORLD is #3 or #4 in this franchise.

• Like 1

You mean the standard medical procedure for saving someone from a traumatic collapsed lung? You puncture a hole between the ribs to allow the lung to re-inflate so the patient can breathe.

I guess I should look into stuff like that more lol. I just found it a bit iffy at the time, thanks for clearing it up.

Plus I was trying to troll a little bit with that one. Guess that failed lol.

Edited by C00k13
  • Like 1

I'm old and have no patience for movies that spend a zillion dollars, treat me like a lobotomized moron and expect me to like it because ZOMG DINOSAURS. ;)

If I remember right you're younger than me and I do not feel old, so what's up? :P;)

Jon Snow dude will end up like Aaron Paul, really good in one role, sucky in literally everything else. He was outacted by Chris Evert and John McEnroe in "7 Days In Hell".

Aaron Paul seems to have found a decent niche voice-acting pretty well. At least I think he's funny

Buffy created some stars!

tumblr_lwnzjotyiF1r03eggo1_500.gif

Missed opportunity in Rogue Nation that Renner didn't get to seduce said rich guy :(

I'm sad that the only actor from Buffy that I know is getting regular work is David Boreanaz.

I only know him from Aaron Paul's show

episode-5-mila.png

You need to watch more movies, If Bird is one of your favorite filmmaker than you NEED to watch Tomorrowland. 

Tomorrowland is pretty awful; I agree with this though. Made me think Bird CAN do wrong, which is a good thing to realize.

Besides Pixels was much better

JW is so stupid it makes stupid people look like Einstein.

Tomorrowland is maybe the stupidest 2015 movie (saying something) but it has reasonable stretches. Reputation is worse than the movie

Guys, stop what you're doing right now and go watch Terminator Genitals and Wachowskis Descending.

Guys, stop what you're doing right now and go watch Terminator Genitals and Wachowskis Descending.

Jupiter ascending isn't stupid its just really really boring (where as Jurassic World is really fucking stupid but mildly entertaining)

I am actually tempted to say JP2 is better than JP. For years I had treated it like it was absolute garbage, but it really isn't, and at the very least it's a fine Spielberg film. I should try watching JP3 again and seeing whether JURASSIC WORLD is #3 or #4 in this franchise.

If you watch JP3 again and think it better than World, given you TLW is better than JP comment, I will officially declare you insane.

• Like 1