WrathOfHan

Weekend Ests. (p19): SOC 13.2M|War Room 11|MI 8.3|No Escape 8.29|Sinister 4.65 |UNCLE 4.41|JW 3.12|AM 3.03|Minions 2.9|WAYF 1.8

How low can Transporter Refueled go? The people on the facebook page seem to be completely destroying it because of them not bringing back Jason Statham. I feel it might do just 5M for the 4 day weekend. IMAX is surely gonna have tons of people in their screens in the next 2 weeks :lol: 

• Like 1

How low can Transporter Refueled go? The people on the facebook page seem to be completely destroying it because of them not bringing back Jason Statham. I feel it might do just 5M for the 4 day weekend. IMAX is surely gonna have tons of people in their screens in the next 2 weeks :lol:

The Transporter series was played out after the second, IMO. The first is a personal classic for me, but the sequels were disappointing. Statham IS the Transporter and replacing him with a no-name is exponentially worse than replacing Matt Damon with Jetemy Renner in the Bourne series. They had to know the public wasn't going to accept this reboot.

The Transporter series was played out after the second, IMO. The first is a personal classic for me, but the sequels were disappointing. Statham IS the Transporter and replacing him with a no-name is exponentially worse than replacing Matt Damon with Jetemy Renner in the Bourne series. They had to know the public wasn't going to accept this reboot.

Considering that its not even the same studio anymore!

WAYF 3rd week theater drop O/U Mortdecai and Blackhat? If it wasn't August it'd be a lock to be over.

That is impossible because WAYF only opened in 2333 theaters and Mortdecai and Blackhat lost more than 2333 theaters on their third weeks.

I think it could find a spot in the top ten worst saturated openings ever.

The Transporter 2 is so bad, it al it's warps the time contimuum and travels around and becomes good.

Almost.

Not quite.

The-Transporter-2-2.gif

• Like 2

The Transporter 2 is so bad, it al it's warps the time contimuum and travels around and becomes good.

Almost.

Not quite.

The-Transporter-2-2.gif

That movie was so ridiculous with the wife that wanted to cheat with Statham, but he refused since he had standards, like Asians locked up in car trunks. :rofl:

The eight screen theatre near me isn't showing We Are Your Friends or War Room but it did bring back Jurassic World. Not sure if I want to see it for the third time or American Ultra this weekend. Will probably be the last time I'm at the movies till Scorch Trials and Black Mass.

Edited by Rman823