WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (pg31): The Martian 37 | HT2 20.3 | Pan 15.5 | Intern 8.66 | Sicario 7.35 | The Walk 3.65 | Steve Jobs 521k

The only thing I remember about that movie is CG Bridges, and the message before the movie saying not all the movie is in 3D.

I've only ever seen that happen with Tron Legacy and Spy Kids 3D

The idea of using 3D only for the scenes taking place in the computer world was a good idea. They were trying for a Wizard of Oz type effect.

Tomorrowland was pretty much a remake of Tron Legacy, with way more speechifying.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

That was before my time so I didn't know. I never see it used though.

in a decade it'll be the only thing left to prove that those marc webb spider-man movies actually happened.

Edited by cooliod1
  • Like 2

The only good peter pan is HOOK. I've seen articles recently trying to talk up the version from 12 years ago but FUCK THAT. I remember seeing that shit in the cinema because return of the king was sold out and being thoroughly annoyed. 

• Like 1

tumblr_inline_n52t61ONkn1qgp297.gif

You had to be there I guess. The forums never managed to regain the greatness of TASM2 OW.

Valerian in 2017. A 170M budget original sci-fi movie starring Dehaan and Delevingne, same release date as Nolan's next. Someone thought that was a good idea.

• Like 1

The idea of using 3D only for the scenes taking place in the computer world was a good idea. They were trying for a Wizard of Oz type effect.

Tomorrowland was pretty much a remake of Tron Legacy, with way more speechifying.

http://youtu.be/_9ZeecjOQtM

My eyes were rolled to the back of my head for a good minute and half thanks to this.

• Like 1

I zoned out for a solid hour of tron legacy. what a boring fucking movie. its defenders are embarrassing. at least give evil bridges a dumb accent or something.

Whoa, Tron Legacy has defenders? From the beardo league, I presume?

I defend Daft Punk's music.

• Like 1

Valerian in 2017. A 170M budget original sci-fi movie starring Dehaan and Delevingne, same release date as Nolan's next. Someone thought that was a good idea.

So my folder of Dane gifs will pay off! Eventually.

tumblr_n69dh8oTtC1qjoke8o1_250.gif